Resort COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Mountain Creek is committed to the health and safety of our guests and our team. Please be aware that exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. We have taken numerous steps to reduce this inherent risk and ask that you familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 health and safety precautions and requirements prior to your visit. You should evaluate your own level of risk when determining whether to visit. By coming to Mountain Creek you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with your attendance as we have explained them to you.
At Mountain Creek, our team has worked tirelessly to adapt our Winter operations to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, with a focus on the safety of our team and guests. You will notice some changes to your Mountain Creek experience when you visit us this Winter, but our commitment to delivering life-enhancing experiences in a safe and welcoming environment remains the same.
We are confident that with the modifications we’ve made, we all can enjoy a safe and fun winter experience.
As of December 16, 2021 in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines, masks will not be required for any guests enjoying Mountain Creek Resort outdoors or inside. If you are unvaccinated, under the age of 12 or feel you are at a higher risk for potentially spreading COVID-19 to others, masks are still highly recommended.
- Masks are not required in New Jersey at this time, but we encourage both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals to wear a mask and social distance in indoor settings.
- You will notice an increased focus on cleaning and sanitization. All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized regularly; this includes our counters, handrails, restrooms, and seating areas.
- We have instituted contactless scanning for arrival. Please have your receipts and media ready and follow the instructions provided.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone in your household who is feeling sick or has recently tested positive for COVID-19 – please stay home. The trails will be waiting for you when you are feeling better and it is safe for you to visit.
- In addition to the above, we kindly ask that all guests keep their dining experience to 45 minutes or less.