Appalachian Hotel Policies
Guest staying at the Appalachian at Mountain Creek:
The Appalachian at Mountain Creek is the perfect overnight destination for visitors to Mountain Creek, offering slopestyle accommodations right at the base of Vernon Peak. We provide parking for one vehicle on property in the underground garage. Any additional vehicles should use the Resort parking available across Route 94.
Mountain Creek Resort Information:
For the latest resort information, including mountain conditions and upcoming events, please visit our website MountainCreek.com or follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
Room Cancellation Policy:
Full payment is due at time of the reservation.
If you change or cancel your booking you will not get a refund or credit to use for a future stay. This policy will apply regardless of weather, resort closings or health and is subject to any local consumer laws.
Fully Refundable 72 hours prior to stay bookings:
Cancel your reservation up to 72 hours prior to your stay and receive a full refund. From 72 hours to 24 hours, you’ll be refunded for 50% of your stay plus taxes and fees. Same day cancellations or no shows will not be refunded.
To cancel your reservation, please use the guest portal from your confirmation email.
Modifying Your Reservation:
You can modify your stay through the guest portal from your confirmation email. Please note that length of stay changes, date changes, as well as package changes in type or additions or subtractions may result in a rate change or additional fees.
Check-In and Check-Out Policies:
Check-in for the Appalachian Hotel is after 4pm. Requests for Early Check-In are based on availability. Please contact one of our Guest Experience Agents the day-of the reservation. If we are able to accommodate an early check-in, there will be a mandatory $40 fee if the check in is before 2pm.
Check-out time for resort guests is by 11am. We are unable to accommodate late check-outs. If you leave past 11am, you will incur a late check-out fee of $100.
Guest understands this is a self check in/check-out rental and guest agrees they are willing and able to follow the self-check in procedures that will be provided to them before the arrival date including the door code to their condo.
- All guestrooms, condos, common areas and restaurants are non-smoking. There is a $500 penalty for smoking of any kind inside the condo. Use of illegal substances of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Driver’s license and vehicle information must be presented upon check in.
- There must be at least one guest per room who is a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted at the Appalachian at Mountain Creek. There is a $300 penalty for bringing pets. Call in advance to lodge your pet locally while you enjoy your stay with us. We suggest The Pet Spa and Resort (open daily 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM), located at 3222 Route 94 in Franklin, New Jersey. Call 973-827-8881 or visit www.petsparesort.com.
- We supply what we call a “STARTER” set of amenities. Additional amenities can be purchased from one of our Guest Experience Agents in the lobby. Remember you are renting a condo not a hotel room. Our “STARTER” sets will usually include two rolls of toilet paper, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 body wash,1 lotion and 2 bars of soap per bathroom, about 4 k- cups to make coffee, dish soap, sponge, 1 roll of paper towels, a few water bottles, and coffee amenity packets.
- We provide cleaning service upon departure for stays of less than 4 nights. Guests staying for longer than 4 nights will be provided a mid-stay clean that will include new towels and bed linen, garbage removal and vacuuming.
- The Appalachian at Mountain Creek is a condominium building that is run by a Homeowners Association. Mountain Creek is not responsible for any disruption with any of the amenities at the building including the pool, hot tubs, sauna, elevators and hot water. We also cannot control the weather and will not offer refunds in the event that the resort is closed or has poor activity conditions.
- If there is a problem with your condo, please contact us immediately through your guest portal. We will do what we can to rectify the situation. We do not have overnight maintenance or Guest Experience Agents at the building. We will not be able to accommodate any issues after 10pm until the following morning at 8am.