Purchase Cancellation Policy
All purchases are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless explicitly stated otherwise in the outlined policies below. All purchases made are valid only within the season/date they are purchased for, and do not carry any cash and/or redemption value into the future.
The products listed below are all non-refundable/non-transferrable but are subject to a reschedule policy. No other products than those listed immediately below can be rescheduled:
- Snowtubing Tickets
- Zipline Tours
- Private Lessons (Ski/Board & Bike Park)
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Kids Camp
Applicable products (listed directly above) may be rescheduled up to 72 hours prior to the ticket/lesson/rental start time to a different day within the same season with no penalty. Only one reschedule permitted per purchase. Cancellations less than 72 hours prior to the start of a ticket/lesson/rental start time are subject to a forfeiture of any funds paid.
Winter Season Passes:
Winter Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable unless a SNOW Guarantee is added at the time of purchase. SNOW Guarantee holders are entitled to a credit. The credit can be used the following season after the season in which the Season Pass was purchased, only if the following conditions are met:
- Season Pass is used for lift access less than 5 times.
- Passholder experiences a debilitating injury/illness that prevents participation in the sport of skiing/riding. Documentation from a medical professional may be requested as proof; or
- Passholder experiences a life-changing event including but not limited to: loss of employment, a relocation/transfer due to employment/education more than 100 miles from Mountain Creek Resort, pregnancy, military service or government mandated stay at home or quarantine orders which continue for more than one month.
If these conditions are met, Passholder must notify the Guest Experience team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than March 31st of the season in which the pass was purchased. The email must include supporting documentation to prove the qualifying event.
- Requests will not be considered complete until all supporting documentation and the Season Pass has been submitted to and approved by the Guest Experience Team.
- Awarded credits are only valid for the following Winter season and will not be extended beyond that season.
- Any pass usage after the injury date voids rollover eligibility.
- Final determination of any qualifying events are at Resort’s sole and absolute discretion.
- The for profit teaching or instruction of other Mountain Creek guests on our slopes is prohibited unless authorized by Mountain Creek in advance. Mountain Creek reserves the right to remove any guest participating in these activities.