Purchase Cancellation Policy
- Snowtubing Tickets
- Zipline Tours
- Private Lessons (Ski/Board & Bike Park)
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Kids Camp
Winter Season Passes:
- Season Pass is used for lift access less than 5 times.
- Passholder experiences a debilitating injury/illness that prevents participation in the sport of skiing/riding. Documentation from a medical professional may be requested as proof; or
- Passholder experiences a life-changing event including but not limited to: loss of employment, a relocation/transfer due to employment/education more than 100 miles from Mountain Creek Resort, pregnancy, military service or government mandated stay at home or quarantine orders which continue for more than one month.
If these conditions are met, Passholder must notify the Guest Experience team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than March 31st of the season in which the pass was purchased. The email must include supporting documentation to prove the qualifying event.
- Requests will not be considered complete until all supporting documentation and the Season Pass has been submitted to and approved by the Guest Experience Team.
- Awarded credits are only valid for the following Winter season and will not be extended beyond that season.
- Any pass usage after the injury date voids rollover eligibility.
- Final determination of any qualifying events are at Resort’s sole and absolute discretion.
- The for profit teaching or instruction of other Mountain Creek guests on our slopes is prohibited unless authorized by Mountain Creek in advance. Mountain Creek reserves the right to remove any guest participating in these activities.